When you export an app, you export:
- business processes
- configured statuses and filters
- groups and roles
- forms and context variables used in business processes
- button settings
- pages and separators
All these elements will be imported with the workspace to another company or uploaded to Store365.
How to export an app
To start exporting an app, click next to its name and select Export App.
Only users included in the Administrators group can export apps.
Next, in the opened window, click Start Export.
Step1. At the first export step, the app is checked for links to global system objects.
If such links are detected, a corresponding notification will be displayed. You will not be able to export the workspace until the links are removed manually.
If there are no links with global system objects, the following notification will be displayed:
To continue export, click Next.
The following steps depend on the option you select.
Exporting an app to Store365
To submit a request to publish your app in the official Store365 catalog, click Export to Store365.
Step 3. Specify the information on the app you are exporting.
- Name* – the name of the app, which will be displayed in the official Store365 catalog.
- Description – a description of the features and specifics of the app.
- Screenshots – attach the screenshots that can illustrate the app's capabilities, such as creation and editing forms.
- Link to video – if necessary, add a link to a video, which demonstrates how to work with this app.
- Language – select the language used in the app. The default language is Russian.
- Category – select the categories to which the app belongs.
- Versions – if you are exporting a new version of an app already published in Store365, check the box This is a new version of an existing Store365 app. In the opened window, specify the URL of the existing Store365 app.
To continue exporting, click Next.
Step 4. Sign in to Store365 with your login and password. If you don't have a Store365 account, click Register to create one.
Check your Company's information and click Publish if it is correct.
If the app is published successfully, you will see a respective notification.
After that, a moderator will check the App and publish it in the official Store365 catalog.
To export an App to a file, click Export to file.
Step 3. Specify the information about the exported App.
- Name * – name of the App.
Description – describe the features and specifics of the App.
Click Next to continue.
The App will be exported to a file. To save the file to your PC, click on the link in the opened window.