Please note that only users included in the Administrators group can create and edit links.
Adding a Link
To add a new link to the main page menu, go to the main page and click Add Workspace in the menu.
To add a link to a workspace menu, go to the workspace and click Add App in the menu.
In the provided window, click Create.
Go to the Link tab and fill in the form.
- Name – the name of the link that will be displayed in the menu.
- URL– specify the URL of the webpage that you want to add to the menu.
- Icon – select a suitable icon. Icons help users find links in the menu.
- Open in a new window – select Yes if you want the link to open in a new browser window. If you want the link to open in the current window, select No.
- Visibility – specify the users who will be able to see the link in their left menu. Later on, you can change the visibility settings if necessary.
- Visible to everyone- all users of the system will see the link.
Only to administrators - only users included in the Administrators group will see the link.
To do that, click the gear icon to the right of the link's name and select the required option.
Select user groups who must be able to see the link in the menu and click Save to apply changes.
You can edit the following fields: Name, URL, Icon, Open in a new window.
Deleting a link
In the pop-up, confirm that you want to delete the link.
The link will be moved to the recycle bin. It will disappear from the menu and become unavailable to users.
To restore a deleted link, go to the recycle bin and click Restore next to the link's name.