Once a company is created, you can add new workspaces that cover specific tasks, fill them with apps and business processes.
Below you will find an example of how QuickBPM helps organize customer relationship management.
Creating a workspace
To add a new workspace, on the main page, in the left menu, select Add Workspace.
In the pop-up window, select Create. This option allows you to add your own custom workspace and configure it as you see fit.
Type the name and other details.
- Workspace Name, for example, "Client database".
- Workspace URL provides quick access to the workspace.
- Workspace Icon makes it easier for users to find the workspace.
Visibility - This setting determines who will be able to see the content of the workspace.
Fill out all the required fields and click Create. Then you will be redirected to the workspace page.
The next step is to create apps that will store information about clients.
What is more, you can add separators, links, and pages to efficiently organize and track your work on a workspace.
All the created workspaces are shown in the left menu of the main page.
Creating an app
To create a new app, go to the "Client database" workspace and in the left menu click Add App.
Select the Create option.
In the pop-up window, fill in the fields:
- App name, for example, Clients.
- App URL provides fast access to the app page. The link is generated automatically but can be changed if necessary.
- Item Name – the name of the button that created an app item.
- Type – select “Standard”, because this app will store client records.
- Visibility - this setting determines who will see the app in the left menu of the workspace.
- App Icon - allows users to easily find the app.
- View – select the layout of the app items, for example, Tiles.
Fill in all the required fields and click on the Create button. After this, the Form Settings window will open.
Specify which fields are required to be filled in when creating an app item. Once all the fields are selected, click Save. After that, the Clients app page opens.
Now the app items can be created which will store data about company clients.
Creating app items
To add a new app item, click the +Clients button.
In the window that opens, type client information. After that, click Save.
App items are displayed on the app page.
Once the workspace is created and filled with apps, you can start modeling business processes. You can bind a business process start to a button that adds a new app item.
Read this article to find out how to create business processes at the app level.