The Context tab displays all of the app's properties. You can add new properties and specify if they are used as search parameters.
To add a new property, click the Add button.
Fill out the provided form. Please note that the set of fields on this tab may vary according to the selected property type.
- Display Name * – the name of the property that will be displayed on the creation, view and edit pages of app items.
- Property Name * – the name of the property that will be used for working with API requests and scripts. You can change it if necessary.
- Tip – additional information that explains how to fill in the field on the creation page of an app item. For example, "Choose from the list" or "Enter the phone number in the following format: +49 2ХХ ХХХ ХХ ХХ".
- Type* – property type, for example, "Date/Time".
- Search and sort by field – if you check this box, this property will be used amongst the parameters in app item search.
Full text search - the value of this property will be used in the full text search. This option only becomes available if you check the Search and sort by field option.
Fill in all the fields and click Save to apply changes.
To delete a property, select it in the list and click Delete. If you wish to delete several properties, press and hold Ctrl on your keyboard, select the properties and then click Delete.
To apply all the changes, click Save in the right corner of the page.